The sole trader I was dealing with now claims to have been a limited company with no funds

Well you can serve any documents at the registered office address that’s registered with Companies House and they’re counted as being served whether they’ve moved or not. So that’s no problem.

Did you get any written confirmation of your booking? If it didn’t have the full company details on it then you should have a good case for making the sender personably liable anyway.

Posted under Courier Financial Issues, Late Payment, Legal Issues

Posted by Alec at 12:43 pm, July 3, 2008

Leave a Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)




Next Post: