Haz-Chem advice needed

UN1202 is Gas oil, Heating oil or Diesel fuel.

Posted under Hazardous Goods - ADR

Posted by Alec at 1:00 pm, May 31, 2007

4 Comments so far

  1. Alec added on  May 31st, 2007 at 13:03

    The very fact that they’re asking you means that they’re not competent to handle it.

  2. Alec added on  May 31st, 2007 at 15:10

    And awareness training, and access to a DGSA….

  3. Alec added on  May 31st, 2007 at 15:56

    You think he doesn’t need awareness training then Rob?

  4. Alec added on  May 31st, 2007 at 17:01

    Sorry Rob, your previous seemed to be disagreeing with what I’d already said. I was clarifying just in case anyone got the wrong end of the stick and thought they could carry below the thresholds without awareness training.

    It was nice of you to own up to your DGSA qualification – I’ll be sure to pass on your name to the next person that asks a stupid question about ADR.

Leave a Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)




Next Post: