Moneyclaimonline – Scotland

I don’t think you can in Scotland.

Posted under Late Payment, Legal Issues

Posted by Alec at 4:11 pm, May 5, 2007

1 Comment so far

  1. Alec added on  May 2nd, 2007 at 17:34

    If they’re in England then as long as you can provide an address in England or Wales for you to receive court documents you can use

    If they file a defence it will result in a hearing and you’ll either have to attend court in England or appoint someone else to do it for you.

Leave a Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)