Where’s the Pound sign?

Go to Start > Control Panel > Keyboard and there should be an option to set the Keyboard to English (UK) instead of English (US). I say ‘should be’ because the option seems to have removed itself from my PC so I’m going from memory.

Posted under IT & Technology, Uncategorized

Posted by Alec at 4:16 pm, December 14, 2006

5 Comments so far

  1. It’s moved to Start > Control Panel > Regional & Language Options > Languages > Details > Language. This also seems to be accessable from the “Language Band” just to the left of your Taskbar.

  2. Bottom right of your screen.

  3. Actually the Taskbar’s the strip at the bottom I think – so I didn’t mean that. I meant the tray thing where the clock is, bottom right

  4. What happens if you type a @ ? And can you type a 3?

  5. It’s stuck on US settings then – select the English (US) setting and click Remove (or Delete) or whatever it says. Then restart your PC.

Leave a Comment

Name (required)

Email (required)




Previous Post: