Bookings Diary

Dave, they show as unsold unless you actually allocate them to a driver through ‘Network’. If you just mark them as sold they still show as unsold – it should really say unallocated I suppose, just to make it clear.
By the way ‘Network’ I do like the way the RJ pages are grouped by vehicle size now – much easier. Thank you. Now if only I could specify that I only wanted to see RJs posted by my trusted drivers…….

Posted under Courier and Freight Exchanges

Posted by Alec at 4:27 pm, August 23, 2006

1. Alec added on  August 23rd, 2006 at 17:54

I’ve mentioned the idea to you several times before L****. I originally thought it could work by running a filter on people who we’d give a +ve rating to in the last, say, 6 months. But it would be better if we could have a “Add to Trusted Members” link on each member’s directory entry and add members to our own personal list, which we could view and edit. An option on the RJ (and possibly GTM?) page could then filter entries by just our trusted members.
    While I’ve got your attention can we have a way of filtering alerts so that members that we’ve already told not to bother bidding on our work don’t receive the alerts. Being a mild-mannered and non-confrontational sort of person I find it deeply upsetting to have to repeatedly tell the same morons that we wouldn’t give them our work even if they offered to do it for free.

2. Alec added on  August 23rd, 2006 at 19:25

What are you laughing at – it’s you I’m trying to block 🙂 lol

3. Alec added on  August 23rd, 2006 at 19:47

lol. At least you’ve got a sense of humour Pete – and a memory as good as mine.

4. Alec added on  August 23rd, 2006 at 20:04

Being a mild-mannered and non-confrontational person I’ve actually forgotten the details Pete. Somehing about me ripping off subbies with ridiculous low prices and charging them to show them how to fiddle their accounts was it?

5. Alec added on  August 23rd, 2006 at 20:06

I thought the baby boom on ‘Network’ was due to Fred’s activities at Runcorn? That’s only rumour though.

6. Alec added on  August 23rd, 2006 at 20:09

I am of course renowned for ripping off subbies and for charging them for advice on ways to maximise their income. Alas, I’m not so well known for the same activities that Fred is renowned for.